Bestview SP17 17.3″ 4K Broadcast Monitor
The 17″ Portable UHD 4K HDMI Quad-Split Broadcast Director’s Monitor from Bestview is designed for field or studio work such as ENG, broadcast studios, and post production environments. It supports UHD 3840 x 2160 IPS HD video, and it has a contrast ratio of 1000:1, 10-bit color depth, 400 cd/m2 brightness, and Rec. 709 color calibration.
The monitor features four HDMI 2.0 inputs and can display up to four 4K sources in a quad PIP/PBP format simultaneously, and additional 3G-SDI and DVI/VGA sources can also be switched in. The monitor has a headphone jack and a two-channel audio line-level output. The monitor also includes an RJ45 tally port. Settings and controls are configured with the buttons in the base of the case.
The portable monitor is installed in a rugged, military-grade plastic case and includes a V-mount battery plate when mains power is unavailable. The case also supports an optional Gold mount plate. The package also includes a sun hood, HDMI cable, SDI cable, XLR AC power adapter, and a cleaning cloth.
- Description:17 Inch 4K 4*HDMI portable monitor
- Case color:Black
- Display type:Ratio of 16: 9
- Display area:382(W) ×214(H)mm
- Response time:10/15(TPY)(Tr/TD)
- Display menu (OSD) / push-button control
- View angel:L/R 178°(89°/89°),U/D 178°(89°/89°)
- LED Back light life: 50,000 hours
- Input signal: HDMI/3G-SDI/VGA/DVI