Ricoh THETA V 360 4K Spherical VR Camera
- Capture Immersive 360° Content & Audio
- 360° 4K Videos and 12MP Photos
- 360 Live Streaming in 4K
- Built-In 4-Channel Microphone
Out of stock
Concept 360° for movie.
Advanced model with greatly improved video performance, transfer speed and extensibility.
Striving for ease-of-use with amazing high performance.
- Records natural 360° still images and videos with high resolution and highly precise stitch image processing.
- Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by shooting video in 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps).
- Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking video to the world.
- Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video.
- Uses Qualcomm’s “Snapdragon™”. Transfer speed for both still images and videos has been dramatically improved.
Enable everyone to easily enjoy 360°.
- Metallic gray, a timeless color that looks high-class no matter the situation.
- Thin and lightweight body that optimizes internal components using a proprietary folded optics system.
Create your own images using editing functions.
- Records 4K video and 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
- Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” and “THETA+ Video” to easily put the finishing touches to eye-catching work.
Use the dedicated apps from anywhere to easily share your work with people all over the world.
- Upload to theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
- Convenient dedicated apps are available for both the PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
- Facebook and LINE so 360° photos can be uploaded as is. Easily share the 360° world with friends.
- Post images and videos processed using “THETA+” to Instagram and Twitter.
Expand your THETA.
- Uses Android™ base system for the new OS. Use plug-ins to create your own THETA.
- Companies and individuals all over the world can develop plug-ins, in addition to Ricoh genuine plug-ins.
|360 Stitched Video Recording|
|Internal/External Stitching||Internal Stitching|
|360 Stitched Video Format||Internal:
3840 x 1920 at 29.97 fps (56 Mb/s MP4 via H.264)
1920 x 960 at 29.97 fps (16 Mb/s MP4 via H.264)
|Still Image Resolution||JPEG: 14 Megapixel, 5376 x 2688 (2:1)|
|Number of Lenses||2|
|Camera per Lens|
|Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.3″ CMOS|
|Optics per Lens|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||4.0″ / 10.2 cm|
|Recording Media||x Internal Flash Memory|
|Shutter Speed||1/25000 – 1/8 Second (Photo)
1/25000 – 60 Seconds (Photo)
1/25000 – 1/30 Second (Video)
1/25000 – 1/30 Second (Streaming)
|Photo ISO Range||100 – 1600 (Auto)
64 – 3200 (Manual)
|Video ISO Range||64 – 6400 (Auto)|
|Tripod Mount||1/4″ – 20|
|Outputs||1 x USB Micro-B|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|