Rode Lavalier GO Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer
- Clip-On Mic for Rode Wireless GO Systems
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Connector
- Durable Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Easy to Conceal
- Omni Polar Pattern for 360° Pickup
- Wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
Only 2 left in stock
Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing 1.2m (4 ft) long Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
Lavalier GO also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Also comes in white.
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarised Condenser|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Output Impedance||3k Ω Typical|
|Signal to noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Equivalent Noise||27 dB Typical|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB|
|Sensitivity||-35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)|
|Dynamic Range||83dB Typical|
|Power Requirements||Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)|
|Output Connection||Gold-plated TRS plug|