Denon IN-Command Series AVR-X7200WA 9.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver
₹251,910 & Free Shipping
- Up to 150W Per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD Upscaling and Pass-Through
- 8 x HDMI-In / 3 x HDMI-Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Front-Panel USB and iOS Device Charging
- Advanced GUI On-Screen Display via HDMI
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The Denon IN-Command Series AVR-X7200WA 9.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver is designed for performance as well as power. Its 150W per channel output will fill up most rooms with sound, while the Audyssey MultEQ XT32 sound optimization system is designed to balance the audio in order to output quality audio even in an imperfect setup.
The receiver offers 4K Ultra HD upscaling and pass-through via HDMI, including support for 4:4:4 Pure Color. The receiver has eight HDMI inputs and three outputs. Additional connectivity includes built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for streaming, plus a front-panel USB port which will not only play audio from a USB memory device or NAS, but will also stream from your iOS device while simultaneously charging it.
- Dolby Atmos Surround Decoding
- Dolby Atmos features the ability to place sounds in specific planes – horizontally all around you as well as vertically via overhead speakers. Unlike channel-based surround sound, Dolby Atmos is designed to be fully scalable to precisely deliver the true theatrical experience in the home, and dynamically adjusts the in-home sound mix depending on the type and placement of the speakers in your home theater.
- Auro-3D Upgrade-Ready
- Auro-3D is an optional upgrade that can be purchased separately and is designed to create the sensation of actually ‘being there’. Featuring a unique configuration of ‘height channels’, acoustic reflections are generated and heard naturally due to the fact that sounds originate from around as well as above the listener. Either 1 or 2 additional layers (height and top – a.k.a. “Voice of God” channel) of speakers are mounted above the existing surround layer at ear-level to produce Auro-3D’s defining ‘vertical stereo field’. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to ensure a 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the optional Auro-Codec Decoder, the Denon AVR-X7200WA is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro 10.1 channel configuration.
- 4K Ultra HD 50/60 Hz, 4:4:4 Pure Color Pass-Through
- The video section features the ability to handle 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video, with all rear panel HDMI inputs conforming to HDMI 4K 50/60 Hz specification. 4:4:4 Pure Color pass-through is also provided, for compatibility with high color resolution 4K Ultra HD content.
- Audyssey Platinum Suite with MultEQ XT32
- Equipped with the full Audyssey Platinum suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the AVR-X7200WA features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction which, with the supplied measurement microphone, analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. The AVR-X7200WA is also Audyssey Pro Installer ready.
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume with Dynamic EQ
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume, such as TV commercials, letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music, and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides precision tonal tailoring for full range clarity at any listening level.
- Audyssey Low Frequency Containment
- Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms designed to deliver a full range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing nearby neighbors or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference.
- Audyssey Sub EQ HT
- Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of both subwoofers in a dual subwoofer setup, for deeper bass with improved definition, compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
- Audyssey Dynamic Surround Expansion
- Audyssey Dynamic Surround Expansion is designed to dramatically broaden the surround soundstage for the ultimate surround sound experience with the option of connecting front height and/or front wide speakers.
- Denon Link HD
- When connected to a compatible Denon disc player, the Denon Link HD system provides a dedicated pathway for the critical timing data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main data stream.
- Denon AL32 Multi Channel Processing
- Denon’s AL32 Multi Channel processing is designed to provide ultra high resolution digital audio filtering along with precision noise shaping on all of the audio channels to deliver shimmering detail in the highs, along with smooth natural midrange and a broad soundstage with improved imaging.
- 9-Channel Discrete Amplifier
- For uniform sound quality, the AVR-X7200WA features a power amplifier section with all 9 channels configured identically employing DHCT (Denon High Current Transistor) discrete power output devices. Each channel is rated at 150 watts at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and 0.05% THD, and all channels are able to safely drive speakers with impedances as low as 4 Ohms.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- With the receiver’s dual subwoofer outputs, you can connect two subwoofers and place them in different parts of the room to enjoy smoother and more accurate deep bass response than with just one.
- Multi-Room Enjoyment
- You can easily configure the AVR-X7200WA for multi-room listening by attaching a second pair of speakers to two of the amp channels, which lets you enjoy 7.1 channel surround sound in the main room, while others enjoy stereo sound from a different source in another room in the home. Two of the three HDMI outputs also allow you to enjoy surround sound and video in the main room, while others enjoy a different source in another room via the 3rd HDMI output. For additional multi-room options, the AVR-X7200WA features variable-level 2nd and 3rd zone stereo pre-amp outputs for connection to external power amplifiers and speakers. You can also enjoy HDMI and digital audio sources in the 2nd and 3rd zones thanks to multi-zone digital to analog conversion. Its all-zone stereo feature also allows you to play the same signal in all zones with the touch of a button.
- 32-Bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
- The AVR-X7200WA features reference-class AK4490 32-bit D/A converters on all channels, including the subwoofer outputs. This is designed to ensure consistent fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the optimal listening experience.
- DSP Processing
- The AVR-X7200WA features a DSP processing block with four 32-bit floating point DSP processors working in concert with a combined processing power of over 10 billion computational operations per second. These DSP processors provide simultaneous surround decoding and Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room acoustic correction and other DSP functions all operating at the same time.
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS Neo:X Decoding
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio provide enhanced fidelity via lossless (uncompressed) audio coding for a wide frequency response and dynamic range. DTS Neo:X uses advanced DSP algorithms to derive up to 11 channels, including front height and front width channels that expand the front soundstage.
- Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- The AVR-X7200WA features an on-screen Setup Assistant that will have your system fully configured with a minimum of fuss. You can control the setup via your PC’s web browser, or use the available Denon Remote apps with your favorite smart device.
- Easy-to-Use Quick Select Functions
- There are four Quick Select function buttons on the front panel that let you choose your favorite sources quickly, and the AVR-X7200W will remember your preferred sound settings for each source. There are also four corresponding Quick Select function buttons on the remote control.
- Tablet Apps
- In addition to the available Denon smartphone apps, there’s a Denon Remote app specifically for tablet devices. The app is available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire tablets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and DLNA
- Stream your favorite music wirelessly to the AVR-X7200WA via the built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features, which include dual antennas for optimum transmission quality, even in congested environments. Bluetooth features automatic power on and pairing, and up to 8 devices can be remembered. Apple AirPlay seamlessly integrates your favorite iOS devices so you can enjoy all your favorite iTunes tracks wirelessly. There’s also DLNA 1.5 compatibility so you can enjoy content from your computer.
- Pandora, SiriusXM, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio, and HD Radio
- Listen to your favorite tracks and music genres via Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify Connect streaming services, where available and with required subscription, and choose from thousands of internet radio stations from around the globe. Enjoy your favorite local radio stations with HD Radio, where AM sounds like FM, and FM sounds like CD.
- External Control and IP Control Capabilities
- As part of Denon’s IN-Command series of custom integration-friendly A/V components, the AVR-X7200WA is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions. For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AVR-X7200WA features IR (infrared) remote control input and output ports on the rear panel. It can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- RS-232C Control for Control4 and Crestron
- The AVR-X7200WA has an RS-232C serial port on the rear panel that allows connection to a whole-home control system, and features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification and Crestron Connected for quick and easy integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment. Dual 12V trigger outputs are provided, which lets you connect the receiver to a drop-down projection screen, motorized drapes, or other component or system that can be remotely activated via 12V trigger signals.
- ISFccc Video Calibration Controls
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X7200WA features a full selection of ISFccc video calibration adjustments that lets a video calibration technician optimize picture quality with any TV or front projector.
- Eco Mode
- Denon’s Eco amplifier mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there’s an on-screen Eco Mode display that lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
- Front-Panel USB Port
- The front panel houses a USB port that lets you stream tunes from your iOS device and charge it at the same time. You can also use the USB port to stream tracks from a USB memory device or NAS, and the AVR-X7200WA features DSD (2.8 MHz) and lossless AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, and WAV decoding.