Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 14-28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four ED and Two Aspherical Elements
Only 1 left in stock
Spanning a useful range of wide-angle focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4 ASPH. from Panasonic is a versatile wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, and offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length. Well-suited for landscape, nature, and architectural applications, the wide field of view is complemented by a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent illumination throughout the zoom range. The optical design makes use of low dispersion and aspherical glass elements to control a variety of aberrations and color fringing for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy, and individual elements are also multi-coated to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Additionally, the lens features a built-in petal-shaped lens hood to guard the front element from stray light to further reduce flaring and surface reflections.
- Ultra-wide zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras provides a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a pair of aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera’s contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the front element from stray light and helps reduce flare.
|Features||Lens Construction||16 elements in 12groups (2 Aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||NO|
|Focal Length||f=7mm to 14mm (35mm camera equivalent 14mm to 28mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.25m / 0.8ft at all focal lengths|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.08x / 0.15x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|General||Diagonal Angle of View||114dig(W) -75dig(T)|
|Max. Diameter||φ70mm / 7.0cm|
|Overall Length||Approx. 83.1mm / 8.31cm (from top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount)|