Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry
- F1.8 maximum aperture for low-light shots
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- 75mm (35 mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor
Only 1 left in stock
Small, light, bright: a great normal prime
A large-aperture 50 mm prime lens is a must-have for serious full-frame camera users, and this is an excellent, affordable choice. The optical design is state-of-the-art for high image quality, and the large F1.8 maximum aperture can produce gorgeous background bokeh. On APS-C format E-mount bodies it provides equally high quality with an equivalent focal length of about 75 mm.
Mobile and manageable for active shooting
Matched with a Sony α7 series body this lens provides outstanding handling and mobility in a compact full-frame system. Lens weight is only 186 grams.
Impressive optical performance for Sony cameras, precision engineered for versatility and reliability in a wide range of applications.
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.
- Minimum Aperture (F)
- Aperture blades
- Circular Aperture
- Minimum focus distance
- 0.45 m (1.48 ft)
- Maximum Magnification ratio (x)
- 0.14 x
- Filter Diameter (mm)
- 49 mm
- Hood Type
- Round shape, bayonet type
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (diameter x length)
- 68.6 x 59.5 mm (2 3/4 x 2 3/8)
- 186 g (6.6 oz)
In The Box
- Lens front cap
- Lens rear cap