Sound Devices MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer
₹118,000 & Free Shipping
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer from Sound Devices is a versatile audio mixer built for the digital age. Based on the popular MixPre, the “D” in the name indicates the extensive digital technology that’s been incorporated into the mixer. The MixPre-D features a pair of studio-grade mic/line XLR inputs with limiters, high-pass filters, and phantom power. The inputs can be linked in standard or MS mode for stereo recordings. These options are configured via easy-to-use front panel controls.
The MixPre-D puts a heavy emphasis on output, due to the increasing number of cameras and devices being used in professional productions. It offers a pair of mic/line XLR outputs, one of which can also be switched to AES digital output. There is a TA3 consumer mic level output, ideal for DSLR-type inputs, plus a 3.5mm aux output and a 1/4″ headphone jack for monitoring. A 24-bit class-compliant USB streaming output is also offered, providing internet connection with Mac, Windows, Linux, and select iOS devices, plus computer audio in the MixPre-D headphones.
Other features of the MixPre-D include a sunlight viewable 16-segment GaN LED output meter with adjustable brightness, and a slate microphone and tone oscillator for labeling takes. The mixer can operate on a pair of AA batteries, or via 5-18VDC power from an external input. The extruded aluminum chassis provides excellent strength and durability while keeping weight down for portability.
- Compact and lightweight design with a high-strength extruded aluminum chassis and metal connectors for professional field use
- Based on the popular MixPre mixer, with additional digital technology to meet the changing needs of the current production landscape
- Studio-grade transformer-balanced mic/line XLR inputs with unclippable peak limiters, 80/160Hz high-pass filters, and 48V or 12V phantom power allow you to connect a variety of input devices
- The inputs can be linked in standard or mid-side stereo matrix mode with width control and front-panel channel flip for stereo recordings
- Input panning is provided for left, center, or right to the outputs
- Pair of XLR mic/line outputs, one of which can also be switched to digital AES output with a sample rate of 44.1/48/96kHz
- The 3.5mm return jack can be used as channel 3/4 aux level inputs with selectable pan and level control
- A TA3 consumer mic level output provides ideal connection for DSLR-type inputs
- A 3.5mm aux output allows you to connect additional equipment
- A 1/4″ stereo headphone jack provides monitoring of program audio or external return audio
- A 24-bit class-compliant USB streaming output provides interconnection with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers, plus select iOS devices. No drivers are required
- Sunlight viewable 16-segment GaN LED output meter with adjustable brightness provides convenient visual monitoring of audio levels
- A slate microphone and tone oscillator make it easy to label takes
- The mixer can operate on a pair of AA batteries, or via 5-18VDC power from an external input