Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1040 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver
₹97,741 & Free Shipping
- Additional Features
- Front AV Input: HDMI (MHL support), USB, analog audio, composite video
- Network Port: AirPlay, HTC Connect, Pandora, Spotify, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, DLNA 1.5, vTuner
- USB Input: iPod / iPhone / iPad, USB memory, portable audio player (MP3, WMA, AAC up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, FLAC / WAV up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
- 4K and 3D HDMI pass-through
- Pure Direct
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting
- 24 Hz Refresh Rate Support
- Auto Lip-Sync
- USB DC output 5V / 0.5A
- Auto Power Standby
- Zone Control
- Zone 2 Audio Output (Line output / HDMI)
- Powered Zone 2
- Zone Video Output (HDMI / Component / Composite)
- Zone HDMI (HDMI zone switching)
- Zone B Video Output (HDMI)
- RS-232C Interface
- Dual +12V Trigger Outputs
- Remote (IR) Input/Output
- Party Mode
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The AVENTAGE RX-A1040 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver from Yamaha delivers robust multi-channel audio performance. This receiver produces up to 135W per channel at 8 ohms and can upscale video sources to near UHD 4K quality. Yamaha YPAO sound optimization technology is onboard to help you tailor the sound of the receiver to your listening space with the included setup microphone. The receiver’s front panel USB port is compatible with Apple devices like iPhones and iPods, and can also be used to connect other USB music sources. Additionally, there’s an HDMI port on the front panel that accepts MHL connections from devices like smartphones.
The Yamaha RX-A1040 features Apple AirPlay for wireless music streaming from compatible devices. You can also use the receiver’s Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi for Internet connectivity, and once connected you can take advantage of the receiver’s enhanced network features like Pandora, Spotify and DLNA content sharing. You can also download the free Yamaha AV Controller app for Android or iOS for enhanced receiver control.
Eight HDMI inputs are onboard for connecting high-definition video and audio sources. There are also two HDMI outputs for displaying video on an external display. Three digital optical and digital coaxial inputs are also built-in for interfacing additional audio sources. Audio preouts are also onboard for using this receiver with an external power amplifier. Additionally, this model decodes high-resolution surround sound formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for producing a dynamic multi-channel audio experience.
- Total Purity Concept
- The Total Purity Concept encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity pre-amplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. This model has a fully discrete power amplifier that helps to minimize distortion. It also has independent pure power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat-sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure.
- Anti-Resonance Technology
- The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge (A.R.T. Wedge) is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heatsinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
- Aluminum Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and more. This helps to ensure optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
- Symmetrical Power Amplifier Layout
- The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This maximizes channel separation, but also improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide and open sound stage.
- Network Functions
- This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the receiver to a PC to enjoy Internet radio, Pandora, Spotify and operate your system via WebBrowser Control. The AV Controller App (from iTunes or Google play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets and the Kindle Fire.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless connection with your household wireless router, simplifying system connections to enjoy network audio and music streaming services. If no Wi-Fi router is available, the Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via the AV Controller App’s Music Play feature, Apple AirPlay etc., but also control your receiver using the AV Controller App.
- AirPlay Music Streaming
- This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means it can accept wireless music streaming from the iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, as well as from iTunes on a Mac or PC. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer on your home theater system. You can use view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art via AV receiver’s on-screen display. Album art support may vary, please check with the manufacturer for details.
- HTC Connect for Wireless Streaming
- HTC Connect lets you stream music to your AV receiver wirelessly. You don’t need a separate app because HTC Connect is built right into select HTC phones. Simply swiping the HTC phone screen starts music output to the AV receiver, from the HTC device’s local music sources or third-party music sources.
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Support
- MHL provides a direct connection of compatible mobile phones to this AV receiver. Playback of up to 1080p video and multichannel audio from the phones is supported. The receiver also charges the connected phone. Play, stop and other basic operations can be controlled from the remote control.
- Spotify Connect
- With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you can access a vast library of songs. And you can stream those songs to your Yamaha receiver by using Spotify Connect. Just hit “play” to start streaming music. Furthermore, when you’re listening on your smartphone outside and come inside, the song immediately streams to your receiver so you can enjoy uninterrupted music. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music.
- USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone on the Front Panel
- A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod / iPhone, which also charges when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod / iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal loss or interference for optimal audio playback. In addition, you can use the receiver’s remote control unit to operate the iPod / iPhone music playback functions.
- Extensive Audio Codec and Format Support
- This AV receiver is compatible with many audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio™. It is also compatible with high resolution audio codec such as FLAC/WAV/Apple Lossless.
- Gapless Playback
- Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files. This provides playback with no interruptions, the way it was meant to be heard. Gapless is compatible with with WAV, FLAC and ALAC file formats and input from USB/PC/NAS.
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and Upscaling
- This AV receiver’s HDMI input / output supports 4K (50/60p) Ultra HD video image pass-through. It also can perform 4K Ultra HD upscaling to boost a lower resolution image to near 4K quality. This helps to ensure compatibility with high resolution video formats.
- Support for HDMI 2.0 Specification
- This model supports HDMI 2.0 connectivity. It supports 4K Ultra HD 50 Hz/60 Hz signal pass-through to output smooth-motion high definition videos.
- YPAO – R.S.C. Multipoint Measurement
- YPAO – Reflected Sound Control analyzes room acoustics and measures various speaker characteristics, then calibrates audio parameters to achieve optimum sound at any of eight listening positions. It employs Reflected Sound Control to correct early reflections for studio-quality sound. It also provides DSP Effect Normalization, which varies the CINEMA DSP parameters according to the reflected sounds.
- YPAO Volume
- YPAO Volume applies loudness EQ correction to automatically adjust high and low frequency levels as volume changes. Using the YPAO measurement results, EQ correction is optimized to your system settings and listening environment.
- Subwoofer Trim Control
- The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This is designed to produce a clean, focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
- Professional Quality Digital Audio by ESS Technology DAC
- Incorporating the ESS Technology ES9006 SABRE Premier Audio DAC to achieve a good signal-to-noise ratio and up to 120 dB of dynamic range, this AV receiver is designed to produce professional quality digital audio.
- Compressed Music Enhancer
- When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response is compromised. Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT
- The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature lets you place two surround speakers and a center speaker at the front to enjoy virtual 7-channel surround sound with even higher quality and resolution, as well as rear virtual sound localization. Adding two additional Front Presence speakers provides a three-dimensional sound field that gives you a feeling of its height and depth and of the vertical movement of the sound. You get more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room, along with easy enjoyment of high quality surround sound.
- HD Audio with CINEMA DSP 3D and Virtual Presence Speaker
- CINEMA DSP 3D is engineered to provide a wide, high and dense sound field. HD Audio format decoding lets you enjoy HD Audio sources. Virtual Presence Speaker delivers three-dimensional sound without actual use of presence speakers.
- Dialogue Lift and Dialogue Level Adjustment
- Dialogue Lift raises the sound of dialogue from the center speaker to a position in the center of the screen. Virtual Dialogue Lift does not rely on presence speakers. Dialogue Level Adjustment lets you control the volume of the vocal sound, so you hear movie dialogue and music vocals at the ideal level for clear, comfortable listening.
- Extra Bass
- Yamaha’s low-range enhancement technology is designed to deliver rich bass while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer.
- HDMI Zone Switching
- HDMI zone switching offers the ability to individually select and send HD video programs to two separate zones. Watch a Blu-ray Disc movie in the Main Zone while an HD cable TV broadcast plays in another room (Zone 2).
- Intelligent Amp Assign
- Intelligent Amp Assign automatically assigns amplifier channels to certain speakers, depending on what functions are selected. For example, in a 7.1-channel system, when Zone 2 is off, all 7.1 channels will be used in the Main Zone. However, when Zone 2 is on, power to the two surround back channels will be directed to the two speakers in Zone 2 and the Main Zone will receive 5.1 channels of power. Similarly, when CINEMA DSP 3D is on, the two Front Presence speakers will be powered and not the two surround back speakers. When CINEMA DSP 3D is off, this situation is reversed.
- AV Controller App
- This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller app that is downloadable from the iTunes or Google Play to control power on / off and volume, select input and DSP modes and operate other functions from an iPhone or Android devices. You can also use it in multiple languages and customize the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version of the app is also available.
- DSP Parameter Adjustment for Easy and Detailed Setting
- This AV receiver is equipped with a variety of sound programs that utilize Yamaha’s original DSP technology. They allow you to easily create sound fields like actual movie theaters or concert halls in your room and enjoy natural stereoscopic sound fields. You can use the AV Controller App to adjust DSP parameters to your preference to match the type of music / movie or the mood you want to achieve. There are two modes, basic and advanced, that you can choose according to the type of adjustments you want to do.
- SCENE PLUS for One-Touch Start
- The SCENE PLUS function simplifies operation by providing one touch power-on along with selection of the desired source and the appropriate DSP programs. SCENE PLUS offers a choice of 12 SCENE selections, four of which can be assigned to the second zone in a multi-zone system. SCENE PLUS can be selected from the front panel, remote control, GUI and even from the AV Controller App.
- Advanced Multilingual GUI On-Screen Display
- Yamaha’s graphical user interface has a high resolution display with clear, easy-to-use menus and also includes a selectable status bar that shows input source, volume level, DSP mode and audio format. The GUI provides a choice of eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese and can be displayed over both normal and 3D pictures.
- ECO Mode
- Yamaha’s ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20 percent. It can be set from the top of the GUI menu.