ZEISS 70-200mm T2.9 Compact Zoom CZ.2 Lens
₹1,275,000 & Free Shipping
- Full-Frame Coverage (36 x 24 mm)
- No Focus Shift Over the Zoom Range
- Robust Cine-Style Housing
- Calibrated Focus Scales
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The ZEISS 70-200mm T2.9 Compact Zoom CZ.2 Lens with PL Mount is a telephoto zoom lens that is optimized for motion picture production. The lens offers full-frame (36 x 24 mm) coverage and exhibits no focus shift over the zoom range. The cine-style housing features calibrated focus scales and industry standard gearing for focus, iris and zoom. At 9.84″ long and with a weight of 6.2 lb, the 70-200mm is relatively compact and lightweight, which makes it ideal for handheld and Steadicam applications.
ZEISS Compact Zooms utilize T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps to suppress flare, and a circular iris renders attractive bokeh. Interchangeable lens mounts are available in PL, Canon EF, Nikon F, Micro 4/3, and Sony E, which means that users are not locked into a single camera system. A range of mounting options and 4K-ready optics make the 70-200mm Compact Zoom a virtually “future proof” lens.
- Full-frame coverage (36 x 24 mm)
- No focus shift over the zoom range
- Robust cine-style housing and calibrated focus scales
- T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps suppress flare
- Circular shape of iris
- Interchangeable lens mounts
- Imperial measurements