Zhiyun-Tech Crane Plus Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
₹34,990 & Free Shipping
- 360° Rotation along All Three Axes
- Supports Large Payloads up to 5.5 lb
- MotionMemory & POV Modes
- Intelligent Object Tracking & NightLapse
- Control Select Panasonic & Sony Cameras
- 45° Dutch Tilt in POV Mode
- Aluminum Mini-Tripod Included
- Control via iOS/Android ZY Play App
- 12-Hour Runtime with Included Batteries
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
Taking a step up from the Crane v2, the Zhiyun-Tech Crane Plus is a three-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer offering MotionMemory, POV, Intelligent Object Tracking, and NightLapse modes. The Crane Plus supports a large payload capacity of up to 5.5 lb, and provides integrated control for select DSLR and mirrorless cameras. With 360° rotation along all three axes, and up to 45° of synchronized roll in POV mode, the Crane Plus offers a multitude of smooth, stabilized shooting angles. An all-in-one design and dedicated camera cables enable you to snap stills, and zoom with select cameras using controls on the Crane Plus handgrip.
The versatile MotionMemory feature enables you to create and save custom moves, including time-lapse setups. Use MotionMemory to repeat your camera motion again and again with just the touch of a button. Use the POV mode to capture traditional, level point-of-view shots, or engage up to 45° of roll angle to create an off-level, “Dutch tilt” look. The Intelligent Object Tracking mode is useful for vlogging and otherwise automatically following a subject or object. Trace a box around your subject on your smartphone to start the Crane Plus tracking. The aptly named NightLapse feature on the Crane Plus enables you to create dramatic time-lapse videos at night, complete with extended exposures, streaking taillights, etc.
The Crane Plus is designed for DSLR and mirrorless camera rigs weighing up to 5.5 lb, and includes a detachable lens support for long lenses. The included aluminum mini-tripod does double duty as an extended handgrip, and a 1/4″-20 mounting hole on the gimbal’s bottom enables its use with monopods and other supports. This gimbal can also be controlled wirelessly via the downloadable ZY Play iOS/Android app. The Crane Plus is powered by the two included 26500 lithium-ion batteries, which feature a 12 to 18-hour runtime, and a three-hour average charging time.
- Key Features
- Features MotionMemory, POV, Intelligent Object Tracking, and NightLapse modes
- 360° rotation along all three axes; 45° of synchronized roll in POV mode
- Supports camera rigs weighing up to 5.5 lb
- Includes a detachable lens support for long lenses
- Four-way stepless joystick
- Provides integrated control for select Panasonic and Sony DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- Includes a 1/4″-20 bottom mounting hole, and an aluminum mini-tripod
- The gimbal can be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app
- Maximum 12 to 18-hour runtime with included batteries
- Camera Control via Cable
- Select Panasonic cameras
Select Sony cameras